If failure had a face, wouldn’t you want to punch it?
We all experiences failure; but what if rather than viewing it as a bad thing, instead we viewed it as a friend who challenges us all Fight Club style to become a better version of ourselves? A friend we’re so grateful for that once the dust settles we’d happily buy them a beer?
Taken from his book of the same name, Punch Failure in The Face (Then Buy it a Beer) is a collection of personal stories, strategies and philosophies from David’s bumpy, often-humorous journey which saw him go from high school failure to self-styled entrepreneur.
If you or your organization promotes individual growth and achievement, Punch Failure in the Face is the perfect talk to fire up your people.
- Defining Success (It’s not what most people think)
- Using our so-called “Failures” To Fuel Our actual “Wins”
- The Importance of Personal Leadership Skills
- Why Self-Education Is Critical for Success
- Simple Ways to Effectively Communicate To Anyone
Running Time: Two Hours*
* Special pricing when including copies of the book for attendees*