If failure had a face, wouldn’t you want to punch it?
We all experiences failure; but what if rather than viewing it as a bad thing, instead we viewed it as a friend who challenges us all Fight Club style to become a better version of ourselves? A friend we’re so grateful for that once the dust settles we’d happily buy them a beer?
Taken from his book of the same name, Punch Failure in The Face (Then Buy it a Beer) is a collection of personal stories, lessons and philosophies from David’s bumpy, often-humorous journey that saw him go from high school failure to self-styled entrepreneur.
The ideas and strategies shared in this interactive talk are designed to help anyone define what’s truly important for them, then offers pragmatic ways to direct their time and energies to get more of what they want from their business and life, and less of what they don’t want.
If you our your organization struggles with the work/life balance, then Punch Failure in the Face is the perfect talk for your group!
- Defining Success (It’s not what most people think)
- Using “Failures” To Fuel Wins
- The Importance of Personal Leadership Skills
- Why Self-Education Is Critical for Success
- Simple Ways to Effectively Communicate To Anyone
Running Time: Two Hours*
* Special pricing when including copies of the book for attendees*